Terms Of Service Use
Merind.in is the domen name of the company as web site owned by Merind Tech Consultancy
Incorporated under the proprietor ship under the proprietorship Act with the registration office
37 Radhe Krishna Residency Kopodra patia Ankleshwar - 393001 Gujrat, and the corporate office F- 27 Ravi complex Ankleshwar , gujrat.
If you use the web site service , and tools following terms and conditions ( Terms of service use) applicable to website including policies incorporate here to shown you . If you transact on website you shall be subjected to the policies that are applicable to the wesite for such transaction, you shall be contracting with merind.in as well Merind Tech consultancy using the website.
For the purpose of these terms of service ( terms and Conditions) where ever the context so required “you” or “ User” shall mean legal person who are agreed to become a buyer on the web site by providing Registration data on the web site . the words “ we “ , “ our” ,” Us” merind. In or merind tech consultancy.
When you use any of the service provided by us through the website including but not limited to, product review , seller revive , you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms and conditions applicable to such service and they shall be deemed to be incorporated into this terms of service used and shall be considered as part and parcel of this terms of service use . we reserve the right , at our sole discretion to change modify and add or remove portion of these words used at any time with out any prior written notice to you It is your responsibility to review these words used periodically for up date . your continued use of the website following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the revisions . As long as you comply with these terms of service use we grant you a personal , non executive, non –transferable , limited privilege to enter and use the website.
use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are incompetent to contract within the meaning of the Indian Contract act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 year you shall not register as a User of the Merind website and
shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Merind.in reserves the
right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Merind notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
If You used the Website, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Display Name and Password and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your Display Name
and Password. You agree that if You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not
current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the this Terms of service Use, We shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership on the Website and refuse to provide You with access to the Website.
Your mobile phone number and e-mail address is treated as Your primary identifier on the Website. It is your responsibility to ensure that Your mobile phone number and your email address is up todate on the Website at all times.
You agree to notify Us promptly if your mobile phone number or e-mail address changes by updating the same on the Website through a one time password verification.
You agree that Merind shall not be liable or responsible for the activities or consequences of use or misuse of any information that occurs under your display name in cases where You have failed to
update Your revised mobile phone number and e-mail address on the Website.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Merind is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website Users.
1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods,payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Merind does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers.
2. Placement of order by a Buyer with Seller on the Website is an offer to buy the product(s) in the order by the Buyer to the Seller and it shall not be construed as Seller acceptance of Buyer offer to buy the product(s) ordered. The Seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the Buyer, at its sole discretion and the Buyer shall be intimated of the same by way of an email/SMS. Any transaction price paid by Buyer in case of such cancellation by Seller, shall be refunded to the Buyer. Further, the Seller may cancel an order wherein the quantities exceed the typical individual consumption. This applies both to the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprise a quantity that exceeds the typical individual consumption. What comprises a typical consumption quantity limit shall be based on various factors and at the sole discretion of the Seller and may vary from individual to individual.
3. Merind does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Merind does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Merind.in accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
4. Merind is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Merind cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. Merind.in shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
5. Merind.in does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
6. Merind.in does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
7. At no time shall Merind.in hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Merind.in have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Merind.in is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
8. The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Merind.in is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
At no time shall Merind.in hold any any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Merind.in have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
Merind is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
1. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
1. You release and indemnify Merind and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Merind.in cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other Use information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Membership on the website is free for buyers. Merind.in Does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the website. Merind.in Reserves the righ to change its fee Policy from Times to time. In Particular ,Merind.in may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all the existing services offer on the website. In such an event